Form Response Limit Google add on
Form Response Limit Google add on allows you to add limits to the number of responses your Google Form™ can have. It also allows you to control when you can enable or disable your Google Form™ based on the date and time. When your form gets disabled at a certain time, you will receive an email letting you know it is disabled, and you will also get an email when the form’s response limit is reached.
- Limit the number of responses your Google Form™ can receive.
- Receive Emails when the limit is reached
- Set a start date and time for your form when the form is active.
- Set a disable (end) date and time to your form to no longer be available.
Frequently Answered Questions
- Why is my Google Form not activated when it reaches it’s Enable time?
- The time that you set for your Form to be enabled isn’t exact, if you wait a little longer it should activate