Choice Eliminator for Google Forms™
Best Google Forms™ app for limiting response counts for multiple choices, checkboxes, and dropdowns.
The answer choice gets crossed out on the Google Forms™ when the limit is reached. Choice Eliminator for Google Forms™ is perfect for sorting out dates like a doctor’s appointment if you want to organize a consultation-hour for your students. In this case you could use a dropdown or a multiple choice question and so offer different time slots for them. You can then use our addon to eliminate options.
You can decide between:
1) a generic limit: in this case each timeslot will be limited by the same number of responses. E.g. if you choose the limit 3, the addon will eliminate option by option after each one has reached its limit. In addition, you can choose option
2) an individual limit for your appointment slots. In this case the addon will remove choice by choice as soon as the individual limit has been reached.
- Set as many limits as you want for choice options
- Get an Email notification when the limit is reached
- View how many responses had been made for options
- Allow for unlimited responses in your Google Forms™
- Open Choice Eliminator for Google Forms™ Configuration Config in Full Screen
- Custom final choice text
- Apply custom limit for all choices at one click
- Unlock reached “Limit” option and increase limit.
- Schedule a restore form
- Every hour.
- Every week.
- Every month.
- Specific Date and time.
Difference between Choice Eliminator for Google Forms™ and Form Choice Limiter
- If several users select the same choice and submit the form at the same time you can get 2 responses. For example, your choice limit is 5 and users submit the form choice 4 times. After 2 users submit the choice once, the count in the form will calculate 6 responses but you will set a limit of 5. The Choice Eliminator for Google Forms™ will not let 2 users to submit the form at the same time. Before submitting with the Choice Eliminator for Google Forms™ app, check if the option has a limit, if yes then submit.
- The Choice Eliminator for Google Forms™ show all choices in the form, even the ones that are crossed out. If the choice reached the limit, it gets crossed out and is disabled.
- Form Choice Limiter will delete the option once it reaches its limit. Choice Eliminator for Google Forms™ will cross out and disable the option if it reaches its limit
- When you save the configuration, the Choice Eliminator for Google Forms™ synchronizes Google Forms™ responses and configuration responses. For example, you delete one response in Google Forms™ and click to save configuration, Choice Eliminator for Google Forms™ will remove this response in the configuration.
- The Choice Eliminator for Google Forms™ can delete all responses in the Google Forms™ . Please be careful, if you click on the “Reset” button all response data will be deleted and you never will recover it.
- DISABLED FEATURES IN FORM CHOICE ELIMINATOR
- Allow response editing. The responses can be changed after being submitted.
- Restrict users in (your organization name) and its trusted organizations.
- limit to 1 reSponses. The Respondents will be required to sign in to Google. YOU CAN ENABLE THIS SETTINGS ON THE ADD-ON CONFIGURATION.